, IL View Map
View their website
HOPE of East Central Illinois provides services to domestic violence victims and their families in Coles, Clark, Cumberland, Douglas, Edgar, Moultrie, and Shelby counties. All services are free and confidential and include:
- 24-hour crisis hotline at 1-888-345-3990.
- Housing: HOPE maintains two housing programs - a domestic violence emergency shelter, and transitional housing. The DV shelter can house up to 24 clients, and there are five transitional housing units.
- IDVA Advocacy- HOPE staff accompanies individuals to and from court appointments, explains the Illinois Domestic Violence Act, and assists clients with orders of protection.
- Community Advocacy- HOPE staff supports and accompanies clients to other community based social service agencies.
- Counseling- Supportive counseling is offered in both individual and group settings for those affected by domestic violence.
- Transportation- Emergency transportation is provided to victims fleeing an abusive situation and to court hearings.
- Referrals- Connections to other community based services through means of speaking presentations, and crisis intervention.
HOPE is not a provider of legal services.
You must be logged in to view staff.
If you have not registered AND work for an Illinois legal aid or public interest law program, you can register and enjoy the following:
- Free access to IICLE SmartBooks® online
- Automated HotDocs® forms
- Personalized legal content, contacts, news and events
- Customized e-newsletters and notifications
- Discussion lists
Register | Login
Printed from: www.illinoislegaladvocate.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=directory.showOrgDetails&organizationID=412