Center for Conflict Resolution
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Submission Deadline: Until Filled
The Organization: The Center for Conflict Resolution (CCR) is an independent, not-for-profit organization, whose funding comes from public and private sources. CCR provides mediation services to the Chicago area, focusing on people of limited means, nonprofits, and institutions supporting the public and community interest. CCR’s programs are run by a staff of fifteen and more than 120 volunteer mediators. For more information about the organization, see www.ccrchicago.org
• Coordinate mediation sessions at CCR’s office and at various court programs.
• Schedule mediation sessions and mediators.
• Maintain case records.
• Supervise and monitor mediator performance.
• Manage CCR’s various mediation programs including the following: Juvenile Court of Cook County, Daley Center, Rolling Meadows, Markham, Bridgeview, Skokie and Maywood Courthouses.
• Mediate periodically at the above-described sites upon successful approval through CCR’s 40-hour mediation training and certification process.
The qualified candidate must:
• Be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently;
• Possess excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Have ready access to a car;
• Have seasoned computer skills;
• Have a bachelor’s degree;
• Spanish fluency preferred but not required.
How to Apply: E-mail a cover letter and résumé to Cassandra Lively, Mediation Services Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE INQUIRIES.
Hours, Benefits, and Salary: This is a full-time position with medical, dental, and life insurance benefits, and a 401(k) plan available. Starting salary $35,000.
Deadline to Apply: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until a candidate is hired.
CCR is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
|Click on the link(s) below to open the attached files.|
|Case Manager Posting June 2012.pdf||30.1KB|
Last updated: June 28, 2012
Printed from: www.illinoislegaladvocate.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=jobs.showJobDetails&jobID=630